Wonder is hiring freelance researchers in the U.S. These are part-time work at home positions. Compensation is $35 per hour!
These freelance positions are contract.
From the company:
“Wonder conducts research for journalists, Tier 1 consulting firms, VCs, marketing agencies, and many others, creating steady work (3000 projects/month) for people who enjoy research and are hungry to learn about new topics and/or gain additional experience with research and writing.”
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- Intellectual curiosity and penchant for diving into uncharted territory and swiftly becoming an authority
- Ability to synthesize information and create succinct, high-level, sometimes quantitative summaries directly answering users’ questions
- Critical analysis and logical reasoning skills
- A discerning eye for quality online content and data sources
- Command of the English language and strong grammar and writing skills are critical
- Keen attention to details
- Previous experience working in a research-intensive role is a definite plus, though not required
You set your own schedule and choose the topics you’re interested in researching.
Additionally, freelance researchers have access to the company’s online database of past research findings.
This is a super position for anyone who wants to work from home and enjoys online research!
If interested in this work at home position, please see the original freelance employment listing. Good luck!
For a huge list of home business ideas and extra income opportunities, see my post: 50 Best Money-Making and Extra Cash Opportunities!
Be sure to check out 8 Free Work at Home Courses and Resources!